Name:
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

Thursday, June 30, 2005

A tree fell...

A few days ago I was greeted by our super^2 senior and our tutor Ms. Chaitanya. We discussed a few things and then she made a comment, referring to the neem trees that are there in our campus, which I try to reproduce:
It feels so nice to see that the seeds that we have sown have grown up into trees and so much has changed...IIIT has become greener
I remember her saying quite often, looking at our batch:

The future is bright..

- but somehow I feel awkward today. There was rain. Heavy winds blew. Blew in such a way that sometimes they threatened to carry me with them. And along with the wind, they almost uprooted this neem tree planted by B Tech 2002 pass outs on 22-4-2002 - the tree fell and does that symbolize something? I dare not muse over it. Doesn't sound to be good to think on.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tarun Nayak said...

It signies IIIT is still in the process of becoming a giant tree.

Btw nice blog.
wu r u ??

Thursday, June 30, 2005 4:21:00 PM  
Blogger mythalez said...

And today i saw a bunch of labourers tryin to set the plant right ... albeit by cutting some branches and doing other such stuff ..
Wat does this signify?? :P

Thursday, June 30, 2005 5:30:00 PM  
Blogger agastyabhrata said...

*tarun - I am otherwise called the Brother of Agastya

*mythalez - It tells me that there is some thing done to undo the damage by doing some damage... strange though it might seem, but things seem to happen so...

Friday, July 01, 2005 12:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home