Name:
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

Saturday, December 03, 2005

e- Jaadoo Ki Jhappi a K a e-hug

A big e-jaadoo ki jhappi aKa e-hug for the anonymous person who corrected me >:D<

hmm...I continue my previous post.

Seven Things I can’t do

- This is something that I can't do.

Seven Celebrity Crushes
(In the order of most recent)

- Sourav Ganguly
- Alizee
- Bhagya Shree
- Daniel Radcliffe,Emma Watson
- SRK
- Mohd. Azharuddin
- George W Bush
- Madhuri Dixit
- Pete Sampras
- Steffi Graf
- Sri Devi - oh! I think I am done with my seven!


Seven Things that attract me to the opposite sex

(Not in any order)

- Energy (Face is many times an index of mind)
- Smile
- Gentleness
- Helping Nature
- Clarity of Thought & Expression
- Grace
- Discipline

Seven People I tag

As I said I am not going to tag anyone, but give people an e-hug - and no seven people tagging business.

From now on, with each post, I shall e-hug one of my blogger friends. Who shall I begin with :-?

Who else, but the one who introduced me to blogging! Here's my warm e-hug to mythalez >:D<

So, the first rule of e-hugging - You can hug one person whole-heartedly at a time. So no mass huggings possible. Hence, e-hug can be given to only one person per post. :D

How do you e-hug? I am still thinking. I'll put that a question to mythalez :)

6 Comments:

Blogger AK-84 said...

Thank god that u do get attracted towards the opposite sex ;) .. and u have a certain number of female crushes :D

Friday, December 09, 2005 11:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when did you become gay??

Thursday, December 15, 2005 11:45:00 PM  
Blogger agastyabhrata said...

Akansh,

Not sure what to say.

Akshay,

English Dictionaries are quite interesting. For every word they provide us with many meanings and interpretations, that I chose an interpretation that is not chosen often.

btw, I've always been gay :)

Friday, December 16, 2005 3:04:00 AM  
Blogger Pradip said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 5:22:00 PM  
Blogger Pradip said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 5:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You stated that an
"e-hug can be given to only one person per post."
Well, I hope u realise that you have already contradicted your "first rule of e-hugging"
in this very post.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 5:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home